I’m completely lost. 81612
Hi there! Sorry I haven’t updated my blog for the past few days. I was busy studying for the quarterly tests. And for the past few days. I was completely out of my mind. I really don’t know why? Here are some of the things that happened for the past few days:
- I woke up 6:30AM And my service was waiting in our front gate knocking for 10 times and he waited for me for 10 minutes (I guess). RThen I told him that I’m not going to rode with him. I’ll just use a public vehicle then I thought I was going to be late.
-I don’t know how to manage my time anymore.
Ugh, I’m being lazy again :( /sobs
One hour to like someone
One day to love someone
And a lifetime to forget someone…
- 진주 목걸이
Late Evening guise! xx
“It’s a not so productive day. Even though I make my reviewers but I think that’s not enough.” - eishcream
Hi again! I’m not yet finish with my reviewers. Still under process. Hopefully, I would like to finish reading all of my lectures by tomorrow. I have only four days to study & make my reviewers. Now I’m blaming myself why didn’t I make my one-week of class suspension productive! /sobs I’m really hoping that they would re-schedule the exams next next week. We’re not all prepared for it. Today was an ordinary day. I’m glad that Mr. Sun had rise again! But, later that night. It rained. A while ago, I was taking some shots for my personal blog (this blog). But then, I realized that I can’t find my USB connector! I really want to share to you guys some of the things I’ve done! But, Don’t worry. The search for my USB connector is still on. As a welcome gesture (Because today I started activating my personal blog), I indulged myself an ice cream! woohoo! And I was also chatting with my friends via Tinychat! I missed them so much! I just can’t stand a day without my buddies! While we’re chatting, we were watching some movies via youtube. Well, It’s already late. Time for bed! I have to wake up early in the morning tomorrow. Good night to all of you! and God bless us all! - xo, Renee.
REBLOG IF PERSONAL BLOG KA:)
Periodicals 15-18 xx
I really need to start studying for our 1st periodical exam next week. And I’m still under process of making my reviewer. I really need to pass my periodical because me and my best friend (Kyle) had a bet.
So here’s the mechanics:
If I passed all of subjects in our periodical exam he’ll:
- Give away his perfume (NO REFUNDS)
- He’ll treat me anything I ask for him
- Be my study-partner
And If he passed all of the subjects in our periodical exam I’ll:
- Be his personal assistant for the 2nd Trimester
I still don’t know what’s are his plans HAHAHA!
Actually, I started this whole thing out. And why? Here are some reasons:
- I want this to be challenging for me, to be honest with you guys. My aim is to pass the periodicals. Not to get Kyle’s perfume or He’ll treat me. I just to be successful with my goals.
- I want to become an honor student. I just want to make my parents happy, so that the tuition fee that they paid for me just to go to school wouldn’t be wasted. Because all of our parents work very hard just to earn money. We should be thankful because they’re millions of children wants to go to school to learn and some wealthy students don’t give worthy about their studies. They only waste their money.
I should continue studying, I’ll be back later! That’s all for now. Bye! -xo, Renee
81012 The day I’ve started xx
Hi there! Today I’ve started my personal blog. Each day I’ll share with you who is really Renee Cantollas in the real world, her sophomore life, her Love life and tons of more! And I’ll also share to you guys some photos of mine :) Feel free to look around at my blog! Hope you enjoy your stay! I love you all!